Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Let the Summer Adventures Begin

Summer break has officially begun! 

We’ve celebrated with ice cream.

erin janda rawlings mommy on the spot summer adventures ice cream fun parent


We’ve visited the library.

erin janda rawlings mommy on the spot summer adventures library fun parent


erin janda rawlings mommy on the spot summer adventures library fun parent

But I am ready embrace the thing that I love most about summer (besides an ice cold beer): travel.

I love to travel, and I want the kids to love traveling.  I talked about this last year (along with how things just did not go how I had hoped). 

In order to celebrate my inner fun parent, I decided to kick off summer break with a mini staycation adventure to Ann Arbor.

I am going to try *really* hard to keep my expectations closer to the realistic side of the spectrum and as far away as idealist as possible.

As we embark on our first summer adventure of the season, I thought I would re-share my Live in the D: Summer Travel Tips with Kids post again.

Hope these help you as much as they have helped me!



No comments: