Thursday, January 23, 2014

Motherhood: The Early Years in Retrospect




This week, I have been working through my writer’s block and work on my Listen to Your Mother piece.


Combine that with mothering and teaching, I didn’t have a lot of time to work on a post for this week.


However, I did want to share some early photos of when I first became a mom.






This photo was the first day all the teachers went back to school, and I stayed home with my baby.  Even though I was obviously a mom before this point, this moment was really special.  I willingly walked (well, more like sprinted) from my job as a junior high teacher and walked towards a life as a stay-at-home mom.  I knew in the moment, that day was significant, but I never could anticipate how life changing it would be for me.





This photo is the day my fear of not being able to love another baby as much as I loved my first was quelled.  I fell in love with this little guy at first sight.  It is true what they say – the heart grows big enough to fit each child. 


Do you have any retrospective views on motherhood?  I’d love to hear them!



1 comment:

sibead said...

anchor g8p56w5z08 replica louis vuitton handbags replica bags forum replica bags cheap great post to read l7f05q9n75 replica bags near me check out this site x5g76h9e05 replica bags from china replica bags cheap