Thursday, May 3, 2012

What Do You Think Thursdays with Skinny Scoop: Me, Described in Food



It’s been a tough couple of weeks.  If you need to catch up, read here and here.  They pretty much explain it all.

However, there are some really exciting things going on, too.  For instance, did you see that I was spotlighted by Skinny Scoop?  How cool is that?!  Also, I am nominated for their top 25 mom bloggers.  Please please please PLEASE vote for me!!  I would appreciate it so very much.

But back to today.

Today, I just needed to do something fun.  I decided to focus on one of my favorite things that make me feel better when I am stressed: food!  I am totally excited that I have kept it in check and just didn’t dive into a freezer full of Ben and Jerry’s ice cream.  So I took all my food fantasies and, instead of eating them, I made a Skinny Scoop list.  (Not as delicious, but way more fun and way less fattening)!






Do you have a tendency to eat your feelings?  What is your favorite comfort food?

2 comments:

RealMommyChron said...

I wasn't aware there were ways to deal with your feelings OTHER than eating them?

Pray tell....

Erin Janda Rawlings said...

I know! This is a huge step for me. I didn't want to loose all the momentum I made when I had the stomach flu.