Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thankful Thursday: Thanksgiving 2014 Edition


 Happy Thanksgiving! 

Thanksgiving is becoming my most favorite holiday of the year.  Food!  Family!  I love it all!  My post aboutThanksgiving and how food is so much more than food was published on HuffingtonPost (which I am totally thankful to be published there)!  I would be so grateful if you clicked on over and shared your thoughts on food!

thankful thursday thanksgiving coconut cream pie erin janda rawlings mommy on the spot
Making my traditional coconut cream pie.  Why am I making coconut cream pie?
Click on the link to my new Huff Po piece that explains
how coconut cream pie = love and acceptance



Here is a recap of my November’s Thankful Thursday posts:




Hope you have a very happy Thanksgiving!



     

No comments: