Thursday, April 26, 2012

What Do You Think Thursdays with Skinny Scoop: My Ultimate Mother’s Day Wish List



Mother’s Day is coming up, and I think it should be a day celebrated in glory and grandeur because shaping young minds into incredible people is, um, challenging, to say the least.  And by celebrate, I mean that I don’t have to cook, clean, or plan a damn thing.  (Some years this works out, and others there is room left for improvement).  So I decided to make an ultimate list of things that I would love that with the theme of recharge, relax, and renew. 

But by *ultimate*, I mean ultimate reality, not ultimate fantasy.  For example, I do like a simple ice coffee for Mother’s Day (ultimate reality), but it would be even better if it was in an airport on the way to St. Regis Hotel in Dana Point, California to have a spa weekend (ultimate fantasy).

Enjoy the list!  Oh, and I would be ever so grateful if you voted for me in the Top 25 MommyBloggers of 2012 by Skinny Scoop.  (I also have some really exciting news to share with you next week, too!  I will be posting about it as soon as it becomes official!  Yea!! 


No comments: