|Houses right by our hotel. |
Check out those windows!
|Houses right on Laguna Beach.|
What's it like when the ocean is
- I know for a fact that I could not afford to live at the St. Regis for more than a half a day.
- I have an overwhelming fear of earthquakes that could break California right off into the ocean.
- I could run into Vicki or even worse, Alexis, from The Real Housewives of Orange County (Tamara, I would be OK with seeing you since you dropped that dead weight names Simon).
- I would miss my friends and family.
- Finding a new pediatrician seems like an awful lot of work.
So I’ll leave you with the pictures of The Mythical Land of California (minus the spa pictures (obviously) and my adventures in eating sushi because I had to concentrate all my efforts on not focusing on the squishiness of raw fish in my mouth. And taking of picture AND doing that was much too much).
|On the way to the pool.|
|The actual hotel.|
Or my pretend home, as
I like to think of it.
|The hotel from a distance.|
Too many rooms to clean,
if I actually lived there, right?
|Lemmon trees right on the property!|
|About 5 miles into our walk. |
See what I mean about the scenery
being more inspiring than the mall?
|Harrington and I on Laguna Beach.|