Friday, June 6, 2014

Easy Parenting Tricks Segment on Live in the D

This week has been crazy, crazy I tell you!

I was featured on Live in the D talking about quick and easy parenting tips with Karen Drew. I was very excited in case you couldn't tell by my frantic hand movements.  Check it out here.

live in the d parenting tricks mommy on the spot erin janda rawlings
I had a lot to say about these random supplies.


Also, I use the juice box tip all.the.time.

In addition to this exciting nit of news along with the end of the school year wrap up that includes a special event almost daily and doing yard work since the previous owners let creeping myrtle take over the whole front yard and putting together a family vacation, I didn’t get a chance to really write a blog post this week.

I feel when life gets hectic like this, I *need* blogging and writing and get cranky when I can't fit it in.

Also, did I mention I am at BlogU conference this weekend?!  We are staying in dorms and learning all sorts of cool stuff about blogging and writing!  I have been looking forward to this for months, and it is finally here!  I will be tweeting and instagraming at #BlogU14 if you are curious what it s like to go back to college living after having kids.

college living snacks mommy on the spot erin janda rawlings
Back in the day, this would be Cheez-its and  a Mountain Dew.
My tastes have evolved.

How are you faring the beginning of June?  Just as crazy as the beginning of May?



3 comments:

Amber Starr at Laugh, Love, Live Well said...

June has been nuts! I can't believe that a third of the month is over already. I feel like the last 6 months of life have been a blur since I've had our son! I'm really hoping that life slows down a bit. :)

Erin Janda Rawlings said...

It's like as soon as you have kids, time is in permanent fast forward mode! Thanks for your comment, Amber!

yanmaneee said...

golden goose sneakers
kd 11 shoes
ferragamo belts
kyrie irving shoes
yeezy boost 350 v2
nhl jerseys
kyrie 6 shoes
lebron 16
canada goose jacket
coach outlet