Friday, May 11, 2012

What Do You Think Thursdays with Skinny Scoop: My Top Tupperware Picks



Sorry this is a day late!  I am wrapping up theBirthday Season with the grand finale of Marie’s birthday party.  And if you have been following me on Instagram (which you totally should.  I’m erin_mommyonthespot), you have been watching me have a nervous breakdown since we decided the day before the birthday party would be the most logical day to install new carpet.

Before we get started, did you vote for me yet at Skinny Scoop’s Top Mom Bloggers of2012?  Please do and I will love you forever.  (Click "See More Suggestions", scroll down, and click on the thumbs up icon).

Also, did you see my debut post for Detroit News MichMoms blog?  Super excited about that.  Please give it some comment love, and I will forever appreciate it!

Anyway –

Remember the post where I wrote about my thoughts on Tupperware and other home parties?  I do think it’s super important to support women and their entrepreneurial ventures.   And if you are not familiar with the home party drill, it can start a cycle of endless parties.  Which is totally cool because I cannot get enough of the modular mates.  (When a new bag of animal crackers are all snug in its own compartment, it feels like all is right with the world).

So I now have a ton of Tupperware and using it like crazy, especially with all the yummy fresh spring vegetables I’ve been buying and parties I have been throwing.  Here’s a list of my favorite Tupperware products.  (Also, my Tupperware representative is the best!  If you are local, have her over for a party.  If you are not local, check out her website)!





Have a great weekend, everyone!


**I was not compensated for this post.  I bought and tried all of this by myself.  So there.

No comments: