Thursday, December 8, 2011

What Do You Think Thursdays with Skinny Scoop: The Pampered Chef Edition


Before I get started with my exciting list today, I would like to extend an invitation to the Children’s Hospital of Michigan Foundation SNOWPILE Toy Drive hosted by Detroit Mom Bloggers. If you are in the area, I would love to see you! Please bring an unwrapped toy to the Panera in the Target plaza on the corner of Auburn and Rochester in Rochester Hills. It’s from 9-12, and I’ll be there from 10:30 – 11:45. Hope to see you there!
____________________________________________________________________

Within the past few months, I have rediscovered my love for Pampered Chef products. I have used the stoneware in my Raw Chicken Dare. I am creating new holiday traditions with the pizza stone (more on this when it becomes closer to Christmas). I am perfecting my chocolate chip cookies with the small scoop. I love them!



I created a list for What Do You Think Thursdays with Skinny Scoop that includes all my favorite items. Check them out. Maybe some of them would make the perfect gift for your foodie! (And if you are looking for a Pampered Chef consultant, check out my friend Michelle’s website).











What are your favorite Pampered Chef products?



*I was not compensated for this post at all. I bought each of these items and used them myself. I am just sharing my opinions of favorite products.

No comments: