Thursday, October 13, 2011

What Do you Think Thursday with Skinny Scoop: My Fall Favorites


I love this time of year! LOVE it! What’s there not to love? It’s beautiful, the crisp air is a welcome change from the stifling humidity, and fall activities are so much fun and a lot less stressful than the looming Christmas holiday. Not to mention my birthday is in fall, and anytime my Mom makes her cassata cake is a good season indeed.



And now I present to you, my Skinny Scoop list of My Favorite Fall Things:






 
What are your favorite things about fall?




1 comment:

Elizabeth-FlourishInProgress said...

You, my dear, have excellent taste. I look forward to the shell in the air around Late November. Harv says its pollution but what does he know?

I love spiced teas and the chance to see people I've been ignoring, I mean, uh, haven't had the darn opportunity to see, all year long