Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What?! It’s May!

Yesterday I went to do some maintenance on my blog, and I realized that I never wrote a post last week!

How can that be?

Maybe hosting a birthday party for Marie’s 20 + friends and family took up some energy. Maybe taking Marie to a birthday party cut into a big chunk of my day. Maybe I was busy celebrating Mother’s Day.

Which is all true.

Also, I have been spreading my writing wings a bit. I have submitted posts to the Macomb Patch and Band Back Together. I am really excited about these opportunities and proud of these posts.

Please, show me a little love and go check out these posts!!

The Ego Has Left the Building
Blogging and Babies – My Second Act

I’ll be back tomorrow with an oldie but a goodie, in honor of Marie’s 5th birthday!

No comments: