Thursday, May 20, 2010

Am I Coming In Clear?

Take a look around because I added some new stuff to my blog. I added a feature that you can get posts sent directly to your email inbox! I also added a feed burner so you can add it to your reader! Exciting, I know!! Where did I get this great idea, you ask?* Well, I went to the Rochester Freelance Markeetplace Writers' meeting on Tuesday and the speaker, Syliva Hubbard, gave a great presentation on blogging.

So this is a test to see where my post goes. If you could, please let me know if you still got it.

Also, feel free to subscribe to my feed or have me (well, not actually me, but a blog post representing me) sent right to your email inbox.

Doesn't that kind of sound like TV Mike from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? Remember the part when he went from regular-sized TV Mike to mini-sized TV Mike and the Oompa Loompas had to take him to the taffy room to get stretched out again? Love that movie!



*I know that most of my bloggie friends already do this, and I take full responsiblity for being a bit behind on all this cool stuff. Hey, if it's not on Imagination Movers or Sesame Street, it takes me a bit longer to learn about it!

4 comments:

Laura said...

I'm waaaayyy behind on these things too so your post made me laugh! The actions you are taking to further your love of writing are very exciting. I think it's so cool you're going to conferences and to Blogher. Please be our "on the spot" correspondent and let us know about all the great stuff happening in NYC.

Daily Dose Diva said...

I feel that I'm behind too. I now wake up two hours before my kids so that I can use that time catch up on what's new in blogland!

Lindsey said...

Your blog looks great! I was thinking about setting up the email thing too. Let me know if you like it :)

Kendra said...

What great ideas! I use Google Reader and found you fine (though I have literally 100 more backed-up posts from various blogs to get through, so I know I'm late). But yay for learning about, and taking advantage of, technology!