Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Product Review Coming Soon: How CSN is Helping Me Out of My Funk

So as you know, I have been in a bit of a funk. And what better way to work your way out of a funk (besides yoga and self-reflection) than going shopping? Enter CSN Stores and their generous offer for an opportunity to do a product review. CSN has 200 online stores with ton of different stuff to choose from like a stately leather briefcase or awesome bamboo cutting boards or even super cute wallets. I feel pretty confident that I can have a successful retail therapy session at CSN.

Here’s what I am thinking: maybe some round cake pans. I had intentions of baking and crafting my winter away, but somehow that got derailed. Marie loves Duff from Ace of Cakes, and I’ve always wanted to learn how to make a real layer cake. That would be all kinds of yummy fun!

Or maybe I could get something for my office that I am slowly putting together. I feel that if the space was little more done, I might want to spend some more time in it. And you know, after being cooped up in the house all day AND taking care of a sick Babe, a nice place to be alone for an hour or so would be kind of nice.

Or maybe I could upgrade my wallet that is falling apart. I’ve been carrying around my Plain Jane wallet around for almost a decade. A decade!! I think I could use some fancy in this department.

And as soon as CSN sends some sunshine and happiness my way (in the form of a $35 credit), I will tell you all about it. Let’s hear it for retail therapy!

See? Now I am all giddy with excitement! So what would you get from CSN? Something fun? Something useful? Something practical? With all this exhilarating anticipation swirling about, I am having a hard time deciding and could use some guidance.

No comments: