Thursday, June 21, 2012

What Do You Think Thursdays with Skinny Scoop: Summer Road Trip Playlist



 As you know, I have just returned from my family summer vacation to New York and New Jersey.  I wrote about preparing for it here, here, and here.  I wrote about how that preparing did little to get my Babes ready here.  And here is where I have proof that we did have a great time!

This road trip warrior is not quite done.  I am going to check out the Kimpton’s kid-friendly Hotel Allegro Chicago and their new summer program for kids this weekend!  I can’t wait to tell you all about it next week!

Since I am hitting the road once again, I thought I’d share a few of my songs I love to listen to while I am travelling in my car.  (That is, when I am not being forced to listen to The Fresh Beat Band on repeat).  

Most of these are kid-friendly so I can give myself a break from their music expand their musical horizons.

What songs do you rock out to when you are on a road trip?





No comments: