Wednesday, June 20, 2012

In Photos: Instagram Edition




If you read yesterday’s post, you will know that I made it back home from our family vacation adventure team building exercise experiment.

Although I was mortified by my children’s behavior, we did have some fun times.  I have proof via Instagram (which if you aren't following me, I highly recommend that you do.  I'm erin_mommyonthespot).  If you are wondering why Buzz Lightyear, Jesse, and the alien from Toy Story are in our photos, they were our family mascot.  This was a comment on my What Do You Think Thursday with Skinny Scoop by Moms Are People Too, and thought it was a great idea.

If you are wondering where my Photoshop lessons with Brandy Nicole Photography are, look for a bonus post this Friday!

Enjoy!





Off to NYC!

 

Break time with Monster Sundaes at Friendly's!

Frozen Hot Chocolate at Serendipity gets a thumbs up!

Central Park after going to see Freckleface Strawberry.

We love Central Park!

View from my family's apartment.


Home again!

2 comments:

soughn said...

linked here replica ysl bags visit here Ysl replica handbags why not try this out dolabuy ysl

my house said...

replica bags in gaffar market hermes fake j0w64h2q60 replica bags manila Source c5f18c7u13 louis vuitton replica replica bags 168 mall replica bags australia straight from the source u4r60l2d87 replica radley bags