Friday, April 13, 2012

What Do You Think Thursday* with Skinny Scoop: It’s All About Me

*And by Thursday, I mean Friday.

This week was a fantastic week in the Social Media Stratosphere (which just about makes up for the non-fantastic week in my personal life . . .expect more of this in next week’s post).

In case you missed it, not only did I have a great timefilling in my for my friend’s social media class, but I was retweeted by TheToday Show.  Little ol’ me.  By The Today Show.  In which I have been a fan since I was seven (anyone else out there remember the Jane Pauley and Bryant Gumbel years? *sighs wistfully*)

As if it couldn’t get any better, I had the chance to connect with one of the fabulous women at Skinny Scoop as we chatted about all the wonderful things going on at Skinny Scoop, like this new feature in My Covet List blog.  It’s amazing and inspiring how authentic connections can be made in social media.  It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, while at the same time, solidly confirms my feelings that I just might be on the right path.

So I decided to do a fun post to celebrate such an awesome week.  Skinny Scoop has a new quick-list feature that allows you to answer fun questions that create a list.  I created a fun Things about Me list.  (You know it’s a fun list when both Madonna and Scott Conant make appearances).


So check it out and be sure to leave a fun fact about you in the comments section.






Have a happy weekend!

1 comment:

krista said...

The list looks great, Erin! So much fun.