I think having The Babes has inspired me to want to live all around better. But better is not always easier. Sometimes better means making choices that are not at all popular, yet I feel that these choices are the best for The Babes. Gaining a new perspective on life by the virtue of having kids can be lonely. Because sometimes that means breaking away from what is familiar. Sometimes the things that I am most accustomed to (because that was the truth when growing up) are not the same things that I want to be true for my family. This is hard because muddled in all that is not good are rays of pure light and sunshine. And making boundaries to protect from what is unhealthy yet include that light is hard, to say the least.
But necessary, you know?
The process makes me kind of sad and confused. Yet hopeful.
And here comes the fun giveaway part. Remember when I had some winter blahs, and I was given a $35 credit from CSN for a review? And I got a new toaster oven and all was right with the world (or at least my kitchen)? Oh, that sweet, sweet retail therapy coupled with a free upgrade in shipping made my day. Now, CSN offered a $40 credit for a giveaway that can be used at any of CSN stores.! How awesome is that?!
Change is hard. Seeing the light can sometimes be lonely. Sometimes it can be inspiring. And sometimes seeing the light can just be fun – thanks, CSN!
Here are the rules:
Please leave a comment on this post about your favorite product of CSN.
Here’s what you must do for extra entries. Please leave a comment on this post for each thing you did. Each comment is an extra entry:
- Become a fan of CSN on Facebook (or leave a comment if you already are a fan).
- Become a fan of Mommy on the Spot on Facebook (or leave a comment if you already are a fan).
- Become a fan of Mommy on the Spot on Twitter (or leave a comment if you already are a fan).
- Become a fan of CSN on Twitter (or leave a comment if you already are a fan).
- Become a fan of this blog by either subscribing to my RSS feed or Google Friend Connect.
- Share this post on Twitter, Facebook, or any other social network site and leave a link in the comments.
Here’s what you must do to gain an extra 5 entries:
- Write your own blog post about this contest and be sure to add links to this post and CSN Light Store. Post the link of your post on Mommy on the Spot fan page.
You must live in the continental U.S. The contest will start Wednesday, April 6th and end on Wednesday, April 13th midnight EST. The winner will be picked at random. I will announce the winner on Monday, April 18th.
Good luck, everyone! And have a great week!