I love that Laura makes everything herself and runs her own etsy store. Laura donated some clips for me to review. Check them out:
|Don't those Rudolph clips so cute? |
And this was after my 45 minute
power walk in the mall. No slipping!
|Here they are up close.|
|Ooo, shiny red!|
|Also in fancy black!|
|I LOVE this one!|
But these clips? Totally Do. Not. Slip. I tried one with this special grip and a regular barrette without the grip. They were going nowhere! Seriously?! So excited!
Since I love them, and I want to share, I will be giving away $25 gift certificate for Sassy Girls N Curls!
These accessories would be perfect for the holidays, make fantastic stocking stuffers, or add just the perfect touch to any outfit.
Did I mention that they do not slip?
The Entry Rules
So here’s what you must do to snag this incredible prize:
Please leave a comment on this post about your favorite product of Sassy Girls N Curls.
Want extra entries? Please leave a comment on this post for each thing you did. Each comment is an extra entry:
- Become a member of Sassy Girls N Curls group on Facebook (or leave a comment if you already are a fan).
- Become a fan of Sassy Girls N Curls on Twitter (or leave a comment if you already are a fan).
- Become a fan of Mommy on the Spot on Facebook (or leave a comment if you already are a fan).
- Become a fan of Mommy on the Spot on Twitter (or leave a comment if you already are a fan).
- Become a fan of this blog by either subscribing to my RSS feed or Google Friend Connect.
- Share this post on Twitter, Facebook, or any other social network site.
*Remember to leave a comment for each entry*
Gain 5 extra entries:
Write your own blog post about this contest and be sure to add links to this post and Laura’s etsy store. Post the link of your post on Mommy on the Spot fan page.
You must live in the continental U.S. The contest will start Tuesday, December 7th and end on Saturday, December 11th midnight EST. The winner will be picked at random. I will announce the winner on Monday, December 13th.
Good luck, everyone! And have a great week!