Monday, May 17, 2010
My Very First Award!
I was awarded the Versatile Blogger Award by Part Time House Monkey and Running on MTT! It is my first award, and I am very excited! Thank you so much, both of you!
So here are the rules of acceptance: 1)Say thank you to the person who gave you the award, 2) List seven things about yourself, and 3) Pass it on to some bloggers that you really think are awesome.
Thank you again, Part TimeHouse Monkey and Running on MTT! You ladies are awesome! Part Time House Monkey has really interesting entries, and I enjoy reading about her journey. I enjoy reading Running on MTT’s posts on motherhood. Both leave wonderful comments! Be sure to check them out.
Seven things about me:
1. After giving birth to my daughter, I developed an aversion to garlic and a sensitivity to salt. This is so sad because now I can’t eat pesto and have to be careful about eating Chinese food. Salt hangovers and garlic poisoning just aren’t worth it. *wipes tear from her eye*
2. I love traveling! My parents instilled a love of traveling in me at a very young age. I have been all over the United States, Mexico, Candada, and Europe. We did some traveling with Marie before Thomas was born, and this year we look forward to taking our first family vacation! I look forward to taking them lots of different places as they get older, too!
3. I love, love, love anything with a story. That is probably why I love TV, reading, watching movies, and blogging. It all has to do with the story. Everyone has one, and I love to listen.
4. I HATE shoe shopping. My feet are impossible! I am envious of those who can just slip on a pair of shoes and they fit. I have been seeing a foot doctor since I was in my early 20’s. Not cool at all.
5. I love reality TV and secretly (well not so secretly now) wish I could meet some of my favorite Real Housewives of New Jersey and New York in person (Bethenny , Caroline, and Dina). I also wish I could meet Kathy Griffin and Paula Deen.
6. I also think Bradley Cooper is hot and would not mind meeting him, either.
7. I am attending BlogHer this summer and am really nervous and excited! I haven’t been to anything like this and hope I don’t feel like the new kid in school who doesn’t know anyone in the cafeteria. Even though I am nervous, I can’t wait!
It’s hard to pick from my blog roll since I love reading everyone’s entries. Check out my blog roll because seriously they are awesome. I've highlighted just a few. And the winner of the Versatile Blogger Award goes to . . .
Lulu and Moxley’s Mom: I love her because she is honest and sarcastic and funny – I always laugh when I read her blog!
Crazy Library Shit: This lady deals with some crazy people in her day! Her posts are hilarious!!
The Girl Next Door Grows Up: She really has helped me focus on the positive things which has had a wonderful impact on my life.
Kiddie Kaledespcope: Her writing is beautiful and inspiring!
Life is Not Rocket Science: I love her view and approach on life!
Ma vie et Ma joie: She is so cool, and so is her new site Kitchen Conundrum!
Have a great week!