Friday, June 6, 2014

Easy Parenting Tricks Segment on Live in the D

This week has been crazy, crazy I tell you!

I was featured on Live in the D talking about quick and easy parenting tips with Karen Drew. I was very excited in case you couldn't tell by my frantic hand movements.  Check it out here.

live in the d parenting tricks mommy on the spot erin janda rawlings
I had a lot to say about these random supplies.


Also, I use the juice box tip all.the.time.

In addition to this exciting nit of news along with the end of the school year wrap up that includes a special event almost daily and doing yard work since the previous owners let creeping myrtle take over the whole front yard and putting together a family vacation, I didn’t get a chance to really write a blog post this week.

I feel when life gets hectic like this, I *need* blogging and writing and get cranky when I can't fit it in.

Also, did I mention I am at BlogU conference this weekend?!  We are staying in dorms and learning all sorts of cool stuff about blogging and writing!  I have been looking forward to this for months, and it is finally here!  I will be tweeting and instagraming at #BlogU14 if you are curious what it s like to go back to college living after having kids.

college living snacks mommy on the spot erin janda rawlings
Back in the day, this would be Cheez-its and  a Mountain Dew.
My tastes have evolved.

How are you faring the beginning of June?  Just as crazy as the beginning of May?



2 comments:

Amber Starr at Laugh, Love, Live Well said...

June has been nuts! I can't believe that a third of the month is over already. I feel like the last 6 months of life have been a blur since I've had our son! I'm really hoping that life slows down a bit. :)

Erin Janda Rawlings said...

It's like as soon as you have kids, time is in permanent fast forward mode! Thanks for your comment, Amber!