Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Blog Post That Has Yet To Be

Remember when I wrote the blog post about my first 48 hoursof 2012?


I could rename it The First two weeks of 2012.

 I wrote a bit about it here at the Macomb Patch.


To sum it up, Thomas seems to be OK for now with his antibiotics and The Pink Eye.  Marie has to go back to the doctor because she ran out of antibiotics (or they didn’t give me enough), and she still can’t hear.  As for me, my antibiotics finally kicked in for my ear infection so that’s good.


But I have to say, when Mommy goes down, the whole house goes down with me.  It will take me about a week to uncover from all of this junk, let alone disinfect.


This is too bad because I had an awesome post ready to write about my thoughts on Cinderella Ate My Daughter by Peggy Orenstein.  My book club read her (per my suggestion and group vote), and it was an eye-opening look at the new girlie girl culture.  Have you read it yet?  What did you think?  I will be posting my thoughts next week.  (When I will have a break from running to the doctors’ offices and pharmacies).


So, I am sorry about this post.  Please come back next week when I return to my regularly scheduled life (which included writing regular blog posts).


Oh, and one more thing – I have tried installing Disqus and Intense Debate.  Neither one was installed successfully.  I really want threaded comments so I can easily interact with each reader.  I hear Blogger will be featuring threaded comments soon.  Do I have any other options?


Have a great day!




No comments: