Monday, January 11, 2010

I *heart* Aunt Becky!



One of my favorite bloggers, Aunt Becky, is doing great things this year! And it’s only the middle of January!! She recently became incorporated! She is also launching a new website and doing all kinds of crazy-cool stuff! She’s having a contest to win an Amazon gift card, and to enter, I had to answer her questions. So here’s some random stuff I know you were just chomping at the bit to discover about me.

1) Dave and I have a long-standing feud over cheese in a can. He thinks it’s food of The Gods while I think it’s probably Of The Devil. Your take? – Of The Devil. Gross! If you are going to go with a cheese food product, then Velveeta or American cheese.

2) Is there any way you can think of to make the elder Gosselins go away? I AM ALL EARS. – Stop buying magazines with their faces and messed up haircuts on the cover.

3) Who is your ridiculous “I can’t admit this to anyone in polite company lest I be banned from life” crush? – Hmmm, that’s a tough one. Most people think it’s weird that I have a crush on Jimmy Stewart in It’s a Wonderful Life.

4) If you could fuck it all and pursue your dream (assuming, of course, you were going to be GOOD at it), what would that dream be? – A writer!

5) They say “living well is the best revenge.” I think they are wrong. Do you? – No, I totally disagree with you. I think living well is the best revenge. Come to think of it, I guess my revenge fantasies have always been living better. Living well is for you and not against anyone else, and chances are those people you want revenge on are not dwelling of you. I rather attempt to spend my energy on making myself better. Having said all that, karma is a bitch!

6) What is the most humiliation you’ve experienced in public that you’d be willing to admit to The Internet? – Most recently, my daughter and I were in a crowded, noisy public bathroom. I knocked on the door (which happened to be handicapped), and no one answered. So I opened the door and had Marie walk in. I was busy closing the door and couldn’t quite hear what Marie was saying. As I turn around, there is a lady sitting on the toilet, mid-wipe. I wanted to DIE I was so EMBARRASSED!! Luckily, another stall opened up before she was able to get out.

7) Are you honest with The Internet? Like, if I came over to your house tonight (heh)(I’m coming over, yo)(heh) would I be surprised at who I found? – Looks-wise, yes, you would be surprised because I don’t look a thing like that picture in my profile. I am less cartoon-esque than that. But content-wise, I think I represent myself as I am in real life.

8 ) If you could have one talent that you don’t currently possess, what would it be?- I would LOVE to be able to sing. I think it would be so much fun to able to karaoke and not have people run away in pain and agony because I can’t carry a tune.

9) There’s not always room for Jell-O. Is there? - No, Jell-O is gross! The only thing grosser than Jell-O is Jell-O jigglers!

10) What’s your guiltiest of the guilty pleasures? – Ben and Jerry’s Chubby Hubby ice cream for sure! A great bottle of wine (I love Red Bicycle Chardonnay or Quetcerto Chianti). All my favorite DVR’d shows like Real Housewives of Orange County, Celebrity Rehab, Big Love . . . and the list goes on and on!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great answers!That Aunt Becky writes some tough questions!

Notesfromthegrove said...

Those are some tough questions. I really liked your answers though! Especially the bathroom story. I had to suppress my giggles at work!