|Hosted by Lia Sophia Tomgirl|
I just got done
Ready. Set. Go
- I love how when I cough, Thomas (who is not quite two years old yet) asks me if I am OK and tells me to drink some water. I also love how he blows on my coffee because he thinks it’s hot and then brings the cup to my mouth. Seriously. How. Adorable. Is. That.
- I am super excited that I finally bought a yoga package at Red Lotus Yoga. It feels good to make a commitment to yoga. I love the studio, the people, and the teachers; it’s such a nice community. I really feel lucky to have found this place.
- I love how, despite the surprise snow storm (although that’s a bit of an oxymoron since I live in Michigan), technology and The Internet Machine helped me get a ton of shopping done while trapped in my house. No way was I going to let weather get in my way of shopping for Birthday Season and our California trip.
- Speaking of California, I will be in Dana Point in two weeks. As I stated on Facebook and Twitter, I am insanely jealous that Al Roker was in Miami for the South Beach Food Festival today and in LA for the Oscars this weekend while I am here. In Michigan. Honing my housekeeping skills. But then I was all like, that’s right, I will be in Dana Point on Monarch Beach in two weeks! WIN! Which is what I am choosing to focus on rather than the overwhelming amount of prep work that must be done before that.
- On a related note, does anyone know of any awesome restaurants in or around Dana Point? I would love to hear some of your suggestions.
So that’s making me feel good this Friday. How about you? What’s making you feel good this week?
Also, don’t forget to forward any of your Dana Point/Laguna Beach restaurant suggestions my way!